The Library is a VTDK division, providing professional information services and access to information resources needed for studies.
There are two libraries at VTDK:
- The Library of Antakalnio St. Campus (Antakalnio St. 54)
- The Library of Olandų St. Campus (Olandų St. 16)
Working hours of both libraries are:
- Monday to Thursday: 7.45 – 18.00
- Friday: 7.45 – 16.00
- Phone nr. – 8 5 234 4111
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – VTDK Biblioteka
The Libraries of VTDK are open to everyone. VTDK community members at the Libraries can:
- Get any information needed;
- Borrow books home (need to have a Student Card or an ID card);
- Study or spend leisure time in reading-rooms;
- Use computers in the Library;
- Print and make copies (need to buy a special card at the delivery-desk);
- Connect to the wireless Internet (password is given in the Library);
- Use 3 subscribed databases – EBSCO, Taylor & Francis, and Emerald Management – in the Library and at home;
- Participate in the courses and any events, organized by the Librarians.
The Libraries of VTDK are rich in various kinds of information resources. Most books at the Libraries are in the open collection. The Libraries have RFID security equipment for using the collection. The information about the publications available at the Libraries’ collection and their location can be found in the Virtual Library < https://vb.vtdko.lt/ >. The publications can be read in the Libraries or borrowed home for a term specified (for the whole semester, month, week or day).
The Libraries offer to the students and teachers 3 subscribed databases (EBSCO, Taylor & Francis, and Emerald Management) under < https://bit.ly/3dHyv9s >. The databases provide access to the whole text articles from scientific journals, newspapers, books, conference materials, etc. The members of the community use all those databases free of charge. Either access to the databases is possible from computerized working places in the college or from personal computer at home (you need to ask for login information at first).