Information Systems Engineering
Faculty: Technical Faculty
State code: 6531BX011
Study Area: Study field: Informatics Engineering
The Scope of the Study Programme: 180 credits
Duration of Studies: Full-time - 3 years
About the Program
Aims of the study programme: – to train a personality, that would be able to compete in the market of rapidly changing technologies, products or services, to apply the informatics and electronic methods, engineering principles and technologies in order to design, implement, support, develop, inspect and assess secure computer systems and networks that may be used to solve relevant problems of different professional activities
Graduates of computing must be ready to work as administrators, architects, analysts, quality assurance specialists, consultants of information and communication technologies (ICT), managers of ICT product, service or project, and other professionals in the ICT area working individually, in private, public and non-governmental sectors, or they can continue studies in the third cycle.
Qualification Degree to be awarded: Professional Bachelor of Computing
- To explain the essential facts, concepts, theories, and mathematical methods relevant to operation of computers, their hardware and software, its characteristics and practical application possibilities, computer communication and applied solutions related to important historical, current and possible future trends in computer sciences.
- To explain the principles of algorithm construction and analysis, programming paradigms, languages and technologies, principles of human-computer interaction, typical stages of software life-cycle, and methods of software development and maintenance.
- To explain how commercial, industrial, economic and social contexts affect professional practice defined by ethical norms and regulated by legal requirements, including data protection, intellectual property rights, contracts, safety of products, responsibility and other related issues.
- To apply knowledge in the group of study fields of computing for development of applied informatics solutions of particular professional problems that meet security and other relevant quality criteria.
- To explain the methods, how to create computer and other specialised digital equipment, its construction and operation principles, and application to solve particular tasks.
The prerequisites for admission are the secondary education (high school, other equivalent) diploma and intermediate language skills.
Application form for admission and additional required documents have to be submitted before May 15th, 2023, by e-mail to our coordinator of full-time foreign applications: email@example.com
Please note that we organize only one intake per academic year (in September).