Information Systems Engineering
National code: 6531BX011
Field of study: Information Systems Engineering
Study forms and duration: Full-time studies - 3 years, Part-time studies - 4 years
I will learn:
- Design, program, implement, improve and update computerised information systems;
- install and administer computer networks and operating systems;
- develop and administer databases and websites;
- apply information systems security principles;
- work as part of a team and make decisions independently;
- work successfully in competitive market conditions and develop professionally.
I will work on:
- Systems analyst, programmer, database administrator, user interface developer, computer network administrator in various companies and organisations;
- I will carry out and manage IT projects.