National code: 6531LX036
Field of study: Business
Study forms and duration: Full-time studies - 3 years, Part-time studies - 4 years
I will learn:
- manage freight and passenger transport processes with quality assurance and control;
- manage supply, purchasing and sales, warehousing, distribution processes;
- manage logistics information flows using information technology;
- planning the transport technological process;
- assess, plan and organise logistics activities in a modern business environment;
- ensure the quality of transport activities;
- act independently and creatively in changing business conditions;
- apply knowledge of economics, statistics, management and business organisation, and regulatory legislation in transport/logistics professional activities;
- independently develop their knowledge in their professional activities.
I will work:
- transport, logistics manager, transport service agent, freight forwarder in transport, logistics, transport logistics forwarding companies;
- setting up and developing my own transport business.